GET STARTED EARLY
While we work with business, we also help and assist thousands of clients with their individual Taxation Compliance matters and Tax Returns in almost any job you can think of, from locals to people living interstate and overseas. Many people are unsure if they have the information to complete their Tax Compliance needs. If you’re not sure about the big issues or even if you’re sweating the small things, contact us to help work through the problems.
Our taxation services include everything you need, but not limited to the following:
- Preparation and lodgement of basic and complex Tax Returns.
- Rental Property Specialists
- Tax planning and minimisation Strategies.
- Capital gains taxation planning, help, and advice.
- Fringe Benefits Tax issues and Work Vehicles.
- PAYG and superannuation compliance.
See A Professional
We not only take the time to complete your tax Return, but also look to ask about additional matters from time to time and look to see if we can provide you with any additional strategies or missing wealth creation options. By talking to us, we can help in identifying insurance gaps, negative gearing option and superannuation opportunities that may arise.
This is because many of our clients start out with basic Tax Returns and we have assisted them over the years to create wealth, businesses and become successful by being their trusted advisor.
To make an appointment to discuss your tax and other personal matters, please call one of our friendly staff on 02 6041 1687 or contact us.
Rental Properties & Negative Gearing
To assist landlords in reducing the audit risk associated with claiming rental property expense deductions, we can help with checklists and advice that helps with most residential rental property expenses, and whether these expenses are generally deductible/non-deductible. Deductions are only available to the extent to which a property is either rented to tenants or genuinely available for rent (i.e., where active and bona fide efforts are made to let the property).
Come in for a consultation and we can also arrange an easy to understand example and analysis of your future purchase. We'll explains how negative gearing works and addresses the key issues when purchasing a property, including:
- Alternative Ownership Structures and their Tax Consequences
- The Importance of Capital Growth
- The A-Z of What is Tax Deductible
- The Treatment of Establishment Costs
- The Steps to Buying a Negatively Geared Property
- The Risks, Finance Options and Depreciation Write Off
- The Mechanics of the Capital Gains Tax
- Record Keeping Requirements
A rental property is negatively geared when it is purchased with the assistance of borrowed funds and its expenses exceed the rental income and a loss is incurred. Losses incurred can then be offset against other assessable income (e.g. salary, wages or business income) - this enables either a reduction in tax payable or a larger tax refund. The largest part of the deduction is the interest portion of the mortgage. You can, however, claim Property Management fees, rates, loan costs and maintenance and repairs.
Negative gearing deductions are most beneficial to people in high income brackets where they are in the high marginal tax rate. This allows larger deductions when you borrow bigger amounts as you will pay more interest which is 100% tax deductible.
The benefits of partnering with qualified Accountants and Registered Tax Agents for tax advice and compliance include:
- Streamlined and systematic approach to getting you the best outcomes
- More productive and profitable use of you and your assets through the efficient and effective preparation tax returns
- Assurance that the job will be done properly and you are in full compliance with the Australian Taxation Office. Minimising errors which can be costly in terms of resources, penalties and fines and most especially in loss of trust by key stakeholders
On top of all this, we have a team of highly experienced tax consultants, so our clients get superior levels of service and commercial advice for maximum outcomes. The combination of technical strength, practical business experience and outstanding relationships with key principals at the Australian Taxation Office, Treasury and State Revenue Offices gives our clients the best platform to safely and confidently do what they do best.
We’re Qualified accountants from Albury, we know the business and we know how to get you set up. One solution is not for everyone, we look at you and your needs and select the best fit most beneficial outcomes for you to achieve your Goals. We will work to get you the maximum refund in your Tax Return.
We’ll look at your current structure, requirements and look at what you could be missing out on, what opportunities you could be achieving and things your either not getting or looking to get.
We do all the work:
- We’ll contact your current accountant.
- We’ll ask them to forward your current information to us.
- We will arrange the necessary changes with the ATO and other Government bodies as required.
- We can even access current and prior year information from the ATO and your Previous accountant are needed.
- We take the stress out of doing your return.
It’s that easy.
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange an appointment by Booking Online, you can call or send us a message below.