At Business Edge Accountants, we help clients to understand their business, from the inside out.
Our focus on Business Services, is on helping our clients to efficiently and effectively understand and manage their business. Our aim is to provide timely and meaningful indications on your financial and operational performance, and provide expert assistance in taxation planning issues, helping to ensure you stay ahead of your present and future taxation obligations.
We provide Service’s to meet your Personal & Business needs
We regularly deal with a broad range of personal and business taxation issues and make a point of understanding the individual needs of every client. Whether you need advice on company tax, personal tax effectiveness or indirect taxation including payroll tax and GST, our team will identify the best solutions for you.
We also provide our clients with additional services and advice to meet their growing needs and offer a range of professional services to business and individuals.
We offer fixed price agreements & quotes
Wouldn’t it be good to know your accounting fees upfront, before the work is started?
At Business Edge Accountants we value our clients trust and confidence and think you deserve to know in advance how much the job will cost and what it entails.
That’s why we have our Fixed Price Agreement (FPA) & Quotes.
A fixed price agreement is our way of giving you greater control, continuity and certainty in these uncertain times.
To make an appointment to discuss tax and other matters, please call one of our friendly staff on (02) 6041 1687.
A great Business Planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of pre-work we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear one page Business Plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate and critical issues.
Importantly, this process eliminates a factor that is all too common in business – procrastination.
The Organisational Review
Many businesses do not have absolute clarity around their team’s defined roles and responsibilities. This often results in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning they have precious little time to spend in a strategic sense, or on high-level activities that create real value for the business.
An Organisational Review will help you to build a functional Organisation Chart, visually defining departments, functions, roles and responsibilities. We will help you to structure your business so that it is more sustainable, scalable, and, ultimately, saleable.
As a business owner you can at times feel alone and unsupported, spending little time working on your business and trapped in the day to day technical aspects. Our Quarterly Coaching service provides you with increased accountability and support so that you achieve the results you want from your business. The outcomes include increased profitability and cash flow, customised reporting templates to measure actual performance against forecasts and access to an expert sounding board to ensure you continue working towards your goals.
Owning and operating a business is hard work. Our Monthly Coaching programme provides you with accountability and support to ensure you make the best decisions for you and your business. We’ll work together to develop strategies to achieve your desired work outcomes and gain the lifestyle you want.
Whether your business needs guiding through a major change, or you simply wish to have regular contact with a trusted coach, we’d love to help!
Our Business Services can assist with:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements;
- Preparation of budgets;
- Preparation and interpretation of comparison reports;
- Preparing and analysing financial statements;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Cash flow management;
- Preparation of instalment / Business Activity Statements;
- Capital Gains Tax and Goods & Services Tax issues;
- Preparation of Group Tax;
- Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax; and
- Assistance with the Superannuation Guarantee Charge.
With regard to taxation planning we can provide:
- Analysis and reconstruction of business structures;
- Income deferral strategies;
- In depth analysis of expenses;
- Effective management of superannuation contributions;
- Ongoing research and analysis of tax effective investments; and
- All year round client contact.
Income tax returns
- Tax planning
- Fringe benefits tax
- Salary packaging
- All tax related matters
- Preparation of quarterly or monthly Activity Statements
- Lodgement of activity Statements
- Advisory services
- Financial Statements
- Management reporting
- Cash flow projections
- Financial analysis
- Administration of self managed superannuation funds and pension funds
- Superannuation advice and planning
- Advice and assistance in respect of retirement planning, will trusts and estate asset management.
- Maintenance of company registers
- Preparation and lodgement of annual returns
- Attendance to all other statutory requirements
- Company searches and information retrieval
- Business planning
- Performance monitoring and evaluation
- Industry comparisons
- Business valuations
- Management consultancy Business Edge Accountants can also help finance the dreams of our clients’ tomorrow, today.
We can also help with finance products and services that your business may need now or in the future:
- Motor vehicle leasing;
- Equipment finance;
- Commercial hire purchase;
- Operating leases; and
- Commercial property loans.